7 Ekim 2013 Pazartesi

Creativity(After Research)


In my previous paper, I thought that the definition of creativity couldn’t be identified or explained clearly. After my researches about what is creativity in general, I found out that there are multitudes of definitions and approaches for creativity involving several disciplines such as business, psychology and economics.  For instance, Freud claimed that creativity arises from the tension between conscious reality and unconscious drives. Before I read the book called Handbook of Creativity, I believed that there is no relation between creativity and conscious reality because I think creative things come up with unconscious actions and behaviors.  I also initially thought that creativity could not be teachable and comes naturally, I still believe that creativity is a spiritual process and instincts are crucial but somehow creativity can be improved in a creative environment, increasing intellectual capacity. Thinking and living out of box, can also help increase creativity. I also still agree that creativity does not necessarily mean finding totally new products, ideas only it also means fusion of existing concept and improving processes and contributing to the existing concept. For example, according to a famous architect, Hong Kong is a creative city because it a fusion of traditional and yet modern city.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder