5 Ekim 2013 Cumartesi

Creativity(Before Research)



I believe that the term creativity corresponds to several aspects of creating or improving of products, processes and even thoughts. As opposed to general thoughts, creativity does not necessarily mean creating totally new product or concept. I think it can also mean fusion of existing concepts, products and thoughts or improving a process. In my opinion, creativity as a concept is an abstract meaning of any activity, which may reflect personal indulgence. According to my own experiences in art and design, creativity is not something that can be teachable and I assume that it comes naturally. For instance, in academy, most of my instructors had different taste of design. When I was preparing a project according to the briefs, I generally felt stressful. Because what my instructors asked us to be totally creative. I think creative works cannot be done under the pressure of briefs or people. People may call an artwork or any design concept unimaginative or unoriginal because it does not match with their own taste of design or art. Actually, I believe that the term creativity cannot be identified or explained clearly. Whatever your comment about any artwork or design thing does not make it creative or imaginative under any circumstances.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder